Single shaft slow-speed shredder for primary and secondary shredding applications
Ecotec TSS 390T Slow-Speed Shredder
Ideal for volume reduction, the TSS 390T has the ability to handle the toughest of materials including tree stumps and roots, green waste, C&D waste, waste wood, pallets, and rail ties.
Expertly design in-house the 3m long shredding shaft is made from heavy-duty steel with replaceable, bolt-on shredding teeth. Being hydrostatically driven, it offers the benefit of full speed, full torque reverse as well as protection against contaminants. Customizable shredding programs enable the operator to configure the machine to their specific requirements and offer improved shaft cleaning in difficult applications, reducing wrappage and optimizing throughput.
Shredding takes place against a hydraulically adjustable counter comb allowing the product size to be tailored. This comb can be operated in either a fixed position, where product size is critical or in ‘release mode’ when the comb can open rapidly to allow large contaminants to pass without the need to stop shredding.
Designed to provide operators with unrivaled levels of service access the shredding chamber has hydraulically operated doors on both sides allowing chamber maintenance to be carried out with ease. The TSS 390T offers quick and simple set-up and will be ready to shred in a matter of minutes. All conveyors are modular in design allowing each one to be removed independently reducing maintenance downtime.
- User-friendly colour display offering simple operation and diagnostics
- Customizable shredding programs allow operators to tailor the machine for specific applications
- Expertly designed in-house shredding chamber
- 3m long shaft made from heavy-duty steel with an AR lining and bolt-on teeth
- Multiple shredding chamber configurations
- A powerful Scania engine with a low operating speed combined with an efficient hydrostatic drive creates
a very responsive shredding action with protection against unshreddable contaminants and also offers full torque, full reverse
- Excellent service access reduces operator downtime
- High strength overband magnet with remote hydraulic raise/lower function to quickly release trapped material (Optional)
- Hydraulically operated access doors on both sides of the chamber for teeth replacement and servicing
- Hydraulically adjusted counter comb allowing product size to be altered to requirements
- Comb can be operated in a fixed position for specific product size or release mode to allow contaminants to pass
Key model attributes
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote