See how the inner workings of the Optical Belt Scale and its installation.
Volumetric measuring scale
Sensortechnik Optical Belt Scale
How does it work?
- The sensor scans and measures the material on the conveyor and in real-time, wirelessly transfers the data to your handheld device.
- From the handheld, you can set customer and material profiles. Then with a simple touch of a button, download, print, or email measurement results.
- Data can be exported for further analysis and cost estimating. Review factors such as throughput and productivity, equipment uptime, black belt downtime, and production trends for an effective job and profit management.
The H-Sensortechnik Optical Belt Scale combines innovation with precision in their volumetric material measurement belt scale. Replacing and removing the challenges of traditional conveyor belt scales, the Optical Belt Scale is an ideal solution for aggregate, soil and mulch, wood and biomass, and waste or recycling.
- Cutting-edge laser technology
- Contact-free volumetric scanner
- 99.8% accurate results
- Unaffected by wind, dust, temperature, and vibration
- Unaffected by changing conveyor angle
- No moving parts
- Calibrate only once
- Easily track performance
Key model attributes
Monitor production and output
Verify equipment and operational productivity
Improve inventory control
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote