Heavy duty mobile scalping screener for sticky and wet material
Keestrack K8 Scalping Screener
As one of the largest mobile scalping screeners on the market today, the Keestrack K8 (Giant 2D) mobile scalping screener can easily handle difficult, sticky, or wet materials in a variety of sizes. Its vibrating Bivitec Flip Flow Screenbox removes fines out of difficult to screen materials.
Although the K8 is a robust scalping screener, it still offers the flexibility and mobility of Keestrack track mounted equipment coming in at approximately 44.5 tonnes without options and 45.3 tonnes with options. This has made this machine easy to transport and easy to run with a green power electric drive and load sensing hydraulic system that reduces fuel usage by 25%.
User friendly control, excellent access to maintenance and wear parts, and high throughput makes this a top choice for all applications and any terrain.
- Double deck screen box
- 12 m² screening surface on each deck
- Feed hopper 12 m³ or optional infeed belt
- Large range of screen meshes, punched plate, polyurethane decks available
- 2-speed track drive
- Extensive option list to configure to your application
- Superior level of surface treatment
- HB 450 steel hopper and wear plates
- Large range of screens available
- Compact, easy one piece transport
- Steel hydraulic piping
- Load sensing hydraulic system
- Green power electric drive available
- Plug out and plug in to other equipment
- User friendly RELYTEC control panel
Key model attributes
2,000 x 6,000mm (7’ x 20’)
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote