Daryl Todd, Founder and President of Frontline Machinery, tells us more about the Keestrack K6 scalper screen.
The most reliable and trusted Keestrack screener on the market for sticky aggregate, sand, and gravel
Keestrack K6 Scalping Screener
The Keestrack K6 (Frontier) is the veteran of all Keestrack tracked mounted scalping screeners. This machine came to life in 1996 and is still one the most reliable tools in the market. It’s got all the bells and whistles that come with the Keestrack name: mobility, fuel efficiency, low emission engine, and upscale monitoring.
This heavy duty machine can separate 3 fractions at once at a capacity of 600 tonnes per hour. The large robust hopper, heavy steel aprons and crusher design ensure smooth and easily handling and screening of large feeds even with tough terrain and applications. The double deck screen box offerings 8.1 m² screening surface, making it perfect for pre-screening and precision screening.
- Standard heavy duty plate apron feeder and hydraulic folding hopper walls
- 8.1 m² screening surface on each deck
- Several hopper extensions available
- Large range of screen meshes, fingers, punched plate, grizzly, and rubber decks available
- 2-speed track drive
- Extensive option list to configure to your application
- Up to 3-way split position
- Extra long screenbox
- Load sensing hydraulic system
- Green power electric drive available
- User friendly RELYTEC control panel
- Superior level of surface treatment
- Steel hydraulic piping
Key model attributes
Up to 600 tph
1,800 x 4,500 mm (6’ x 15’)
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote