See the Keestrack H4 work through a variety of small and large rock, paired with another Keestrack jaw crusher to...
Mobile cone crusher for tough rock and ore and used for primary, secondary, tertiary, or quarternary crushing
Keestrack H6 Cone Crusher
Like the H4, the Keestrack H6 can be used in primary, secondary, tertiary, or quarternary crushing and designed to crush the toughest of rock and ore. This 62-tonne full capacity crusher has an optional 3-deck after screen and integrated metal detector to protect the cone. Its precision in sorting and final application sizes make this a well sought out machine for those sites requiring a precise final production.
The Keestrack H6 highlights include a wide 8m³ hopper, 400 tonnes/hour capacity, an effective screening area of 8.1m2 on each deck screen, a maximum feed size of 215mm and versatile configurations for each crushing chamber.
This H6e is a full hybrid model designed with 345-kW Volvo diesel engine and a connected 500-kVA generator to supply the onboard energy. The entire drive unit is removable and can be located remotely from the crushing plant and its abrasive environment. Dust and vibration levels are reduced while maintenance and service life of the drive unit can be optimized. The Keestrack H6e also offers plug-in power supply from the mains or additional generator as a standard, making it possible to reduce direct energy costs by up to 70 percent.
- Feeding size up to 215 mm (8 5/10″)
- C.S.S. min. – max. 6 – 44 mm (2/10″ -2″) depending on crushing chamber configuration
- Capacity up to 400 tonnes / hour
- Hopper 8 m³
- Other configurations possible with different crushing chambers
- Diesel / electric drive
- 2 speed track drive
- Optional 3-deck screen: Top: 4.640 mm x 1.800 mm, Middle and bottom 4.500 mm x 1.800 mm (14’9″ x 5’10”)
- Effective screen area 8,1 m² on each deck, with return conveyor
- Best product shape
- Extensive option list to configure to your application
- Removable engine /generator compartment
Key model attributes
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote