The Keestrack B4 has 2 speed track drive and is made for a variety of job sites, from demolition to...
Primary jaw crusher for landfill and concrete recycling
Keestrack B4 Jaw Crusher
For primary crushing, landfill recycling, and concrete recycling, the Keestrack B4 (previously known as Apollo) Mobile Jaw Crusher includes a patented non-stop system ensuring continuous processing while protecting the machines when working through uncrushable materials. This powerhouse is suitable for a wide array of applications including most medium and hard stones, quarrying and mining, construction and demolition waste, and many more including coal, gravel and slag.
The B4 is designed with an independent double deck vibrating prescreen and automatic feeding system. This system ensures an optimal supply within the crushing chamber by detecting an overload and slowing down the feed for best results and prevention of jamming. Load sensing hydraulics reduce fuel usage by 25% and if environmental responsibility is important for your business, the B4 is also available in a a full-hybrid e-version.
The hybrid model includes a 242 kW diesel engine and a 225kVA on-board generator. During plug-in operation the diesel engine doesn’t have to be started, and complete energy management is controlled automatically, including the electric supply of a secondary unit such as a screener or stacker. This results in greatly reduced fuel consumption and maintenance.
- Independent double deck vibrating pre-screen (1,000 x 2,300 mm (3’ x 8’))
- C.S.S. (45 – 160 mm (1 3/4” – 6”))
- Up to 400tph
- Full hybrid electric driven
- Hydraulic sliding frame for service access
- Intake hopper suitable for wheel loader and excavator, 5 m³
- Hydraulic gap adjustment to safely prevent clogging
- Smart sequential auto start/stop from remote
- Ability to track while producing
- 2 speed track drive
- Hydraulic overload protection system with toggle plate protection
- High stroke of the jaw
- HB 450 steel hopper and wear plates
- Long pre-screen
- Higher crushing capacities
- User friendly RELYTEC control panel
- Steel hydraulic piping
- Hydraulic adjustable overband magnet
- Removable engine / generator compartment on full hybrid e version
Key model attributes
Up to 400 tph
600 mm (24”)
700 x 1,100 mm (28” x 44”)
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote