Heavy duty screener for primary and secondary screening applications
Ecotec TRS 500 Recycling Screener
Terex® Ecotec’s tracked heavy duty screen can be operated in a wide range of primary and secondary screening applications. The TRS 550 Recycling Screen features a two-deck German-designed recycling waste screen with Flip-Flow-Screen technology. This high-performance waste screen is combined with advanced technology on the bottom deck to elevate the TRS 550 into a class of its own. Applications that this recycling screen processes include municipal solid waste (MSW), construction and demolition material (C&D), incineration slag, light and heavy shredder fraction and metal recycling. Its processing capabilities and application flexibility make the machine the only all in one mobile solution for the processing and separation of recycling materials.
- Heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant, steel apron feeder as standard. Ideal for feeding heavy of bulk material.
- 3D punch plate as standard. Virtually blockage free using intelligent design. Material turners used to ensure maximum fines removal.
- Optional 3D Rubber panels are available. Optional heavy-duty rubber top deck available. Both options ideal for processing difficult sticky material.
- Aggressive flip-flow bottom deck. Variety of mat sizes available. Secured with friction wedges, no securing bolts.
- Screenbox discharge end can be hydraulically raised 500mm to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing..
- Versatile and works with variety of applications;
- Commercial waste
- Shredded waste wood
- Shredded waste
- Soil, gravel and sand
- Bark and wood chips
- Scrap metal
- Incineration slag
- Contaminated soil
Key model attributes
# of Stockpilers
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote