Twin shaft slow-speed shredder for primary and secondary shredding applications
Ecotec TDS 820 Slow-Speed High Torque Shredder
The TDS 820 is an aggressive slow speed shredder suitable for all types of material. Customizable shredding programs allow operators to configure the machine to their specific requirements, reducing wrappage and maximizing production.
Key features include the hydrostatic drive offering better protection against contamination and allowing for
bi-directional shredding. The double shaft shredder has 2m long shafts with a fully welded tooth configuration, impressive throughput and excellent reduction. The independent gearboxes enable each shaft to be run separately helping to reduce wrappage and improve the shredding of material. Additional features include the tipping feeder which increases the feed area. Hopper extensions provide increased capacity in bulky applications.
The TDS 820 is powered by the following engines dependent on geographic area and emission regulations; Scania DC13 330kw (440HP) Tier 4 final for the US and EU, Scania DC13 371kw (497HP) constant speed for the EU. The machine is maneuvered via a robust tracked undercarriage making it a great solution for difficult terrain.
- A powerful Scania engine with a low operating speed combined with an efficient hydrostatic drive creates a very responsive shredding action with protection against unshreddable contaminants
- User-friendly colour display offering simple operation and diagnostics
- Customizable shredding programs allow operators to tailor the machine for specific applications
- Robust German designed shredding chamber
- Independently driven shafts give excellent shredding performance in even the most challenging of applications
- Shaft cutting elements are a fully welded structure with hard-faced edges giving ultimate strength in difficult applications
- A separate transfer conveyor with a high specification belt ensures material is effectively removed from below the
- Excellent service access reduces operator downtime
Key model attributes
2000mm x 700mm
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote