Rugged high capacity disc chipper
CBI 754 Disc Chipper
The Magnum Force 754 Disc Chipper is a portable unit that provides the pulp and paper industry with a highly productive disc wood chipper. Capable of producing up to 150 tons per hour of uniform wood chips, this disc chipper features a 75” diameter, 4-knife chipper disc to produce wood chips from 5/8” to 1”. CBI’s DC 754 is specifically designed to work in unison with the CBI Flail 604 either as a wheel-mounted or track-mounted unit. The track-mounted unit comes with a heavy-duty track frame and a retractable fifth wheel stinger. This allows operators to quickly connect the CBI Flail to the Disc Chipper and quickly move them down the logging road, saving set-up time and skidder distance. The 75″ diameter 4-knife chipper disc is provided by Fulghum Industries, Inc., and delivers the most uniform chip thickness and chip length.
- Specifically designed to work in unison with the CBI Flail 604 either in a wheeled or track-mounted version.
- Heavy-duty track frame with fifth wheel plate hookup allows for B-train connection with Flail.
- Trash separator discharges on the opposite side of chip discharge allowing trailer and chip system to be parallel.
- High-torque Poclain internal drive on the top feed roll and high-torque Brevini planetary drive on the bottom feed roll. Both designed for extended life and reduced maintenance.
- 75″ diameter 4-knife chipper disc with babbited or Key Knife system.
- Large 26″ feed opening designed to accept larger diameter trees.
- Complete chipper hood opens hydraulically for ease of service.
- All bolt-in wear liners.
- CAT C-27; 1050 hp engine.
- Engine access from both sides simplifies maintenance.
- Parker IQAN control system.
- Radio remote control.
Up to 150 tph
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote