High volume flail debarker
CBI 604 Flail Delimber/Debarker
CBI’s Magnum Force Flail is engineered to be the most rugged and productive delimber/debarker in the available in the market.
Designed to meet the needs of logging and wood chipping contractors across the globe, the CBI Magnum Force Flail 604 is equipped with a CAT C-18 765 hp engine and is capable of handling logs up to 24″ in diameter with capacities over 150 tph. Magnum Force Flail is the ideal machine high production and quality, uniform wood chips or for those within the pulp and paper industry.
Material is fed into and out of the flail chamber by pivoting large diameter and high-torque top feed roll assemblies with position-sensing cylinders to achieve optimum debarking performance. All cylinders are specially designed with heavy-duty clevises and pins for long life and durability. The four-roll flail design provides optimum contact with wood to deliver maximum debarking action. Consisting of four 60″ long by 40″ diameter drums, the flail is capable of running single or dual 8-link chains and speeds of 300-800 rpm.
The 604 is designed with an independent, fully equipped Tigercat T-215. The Tigercat T-215 self-equipped knuckle boom loader that comes with a 4.4 L CAT engine and has a 27′ reach. This large capacity, field-proven Tigercat loader allows operators to load more wood per grapple and is the perfect complement to the flail. For short wood processing, the Flail 604 can be supplied with a feed conveyor instead of a loader.
- Four roll flail design for optimism debarking action and production level while reducing fiber loss and chain wear. Specifically designed to work in unison with the CBI Disc Chipper 754.
- Fully enclosed design for debris containment to reduce maintenance and fire hazard.
- Completely independent, fully-equipped Tigercat T-215 loader.
- Very large, long and deep chain curtain to prevent bark and branches from “surfing” and discharging with the debarked logs.
- Designed for “B-train” configurations with direct feed into a CBI Disc Chipper. A complete in-woods pulp-quality chip processing solution.
- 13′ wide x 12″ high hydraulic debris conveying ram for complete residue removal.
- Largest feed opening 60″ x 24″ for the highest throughput.
- Large diameter, high torque feed rolls (2 upper, 3 lower)
- Can we equipped with an optional
- Optional track-mounted unit available
38,000 - 45,000 kg
Up to 150 tph
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote