Tracked stacker for aggregate, organics, biomass, waste and recycling applications
Ecotec TSC 100T Tracked Stacking Conveyor
The TSC 100T builds on the hugely successful TSC 65T and TSC 80T conveyors. The increased conveyor length and power allows for maximum mobility and flexibility, reducing or eliminating the use of wheeled loaders onsite. The TSC 100T can cope with all applications and although 100ft long it still has the ability to be transported globally in a 40ft container.
- Steel lined feedboot as standard providing extended wear life. Feedboot extensions and rubber lined options also available.
- Hydraulic adjustment for variable feed height reduces impact and provides optimal material transfer.
- Fully protected powerunit with easy access for service and maintenance.
- Tier 4: Tier 4F / Stage IV – Caterpillar C4.4 – 4 cylinder diesel engine developing 82kW (110 HP) @ 1800rpm. Fuel tank volume: 180 litres.
- Dual-speed tracks for quick and controlled deployment
- 6mm removable wearplate liners
- 20mm rubber wear feedboot liners
- Feedboot extension complete with steel liners
- Feedboot extension complete with 20mm rubber liners
- Impact bed at feedboot area
- Impact rollers at feedboot area
- Full length side skirting along main conveyor
- High spec discharge conveyor head drum scraper
- Conveyor head drum guarding
- Discharge conveyor underguard option length of mid section
- Dust suppression at conveyor head drum (spray bar only)
- Pull cord emergency stop running length of conveyor
- Canvas dust covers
- Conveyor twin drive motors
Key model attributes
24,000 kg (52,910 lbs)
30 m (98'5")
Max Discharge Height
14.3 m (46'11")
Up to 600 tph
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote