Mobile trommel screener for advanced material processing
Ecotec TTS 620T Trommel Screener
TTS 620T tracked trommel screen features a highly efficient engine and hydraulic drive system combined with advanced material processing control system offer maximum production combined with minimum costs. It is ideally suited for screening compost, biomass, soil, gravel & waste.
An intuitive push button control panel allows the operator to easily configure the machine to suit the required application while the intelligent feeder control system continually adjusts the feeder speed to optimize screening rates. Special consideration has been given to minimize change out time for the screening drum. The process, which takes a matter of minutes, places the TTS 620 as a market leader. The machine has also been designed to accept a number of other manufacturers screening drums allowing customers to smoothly integrate the TTS 620 into established fleets.
Unprecedented levels of service access catapults the TTS 620T into a league of its own. All conveyors are built to a modular design allowing each one to be removed independently for ease of maintenance. The swing out engine cradle gives operators unrestricted ground level access to all service components. Hinged doors on both sides of the trommel drum offers unobstructed access for maintenance and cleaning. The machine has been designed to run at a low engine RPM, reducing fuel usage, emissions and noise levels.
- Double sided unrestricted drum access via two large swing out doors allows for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Easily replaced 5.5m (18’) x 2m (6’7”) punch plate drum which is compatible with the Doppstadt SM620 and Neuenhauser 6020
- Advanced feeder control system offering efficient operation and maximised output
- Fully sealed feeder reducing spillage
- The feeder belt is driven at the head drum via a powerful recessed gearbox and hydraulic motor reducing belt slippage
- Swing out engine cradle giving operators unrivalled levels of maintenance access
- Removable pre filter grill provides maximum protection for the engine air intake and cooling radiator
- All conveyors are built to an individual modular design to reduce maintenance downtime
- Advanced sealing and feedboot design ensures smooth material transfer and stockpiling
Key model attributes
2,000 x 5,500 mm
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote