The GIPOREC 130’s versatility works with a variety of sizes, working through big rocks and smaller soil particles.
Versatile impact crusher for hard stone and concrete
GIPOREC R 130 C/FDR Impact Crusher
GIPOREC impact crushers provide versatility with high productivity. The rotor speed variable adjustment controls processing while the integrated oversized particle feedback allows for wider crushing dimensions.The core of the crushing plant is comprised of two impact racks, the crusher discharge and discharge chute. Similar to the other GIPO plants, the design prevents blockage and restriction of material flow. Ideal for wide range of applications, both the C and FDR can crush the hardest stones and concrete with ease.
GIPO is a globally recognized for its expertise in soil and stone industries. This knowledge has set the foundation for machines like the REC 130 to give your project a reliable and powerful machine to create results you need for a quality production.
Performance Highlights C/FDR
- State-of-the art technology, high mobility and minimum time required for deployment
- Swiss quality
- Fully hydraulic drive concept
- Large space preventing material gaps
- High mobility with short setup time
- Powerful CATERPILLAR diesel engine
- Chassis adaptations for transport systems
- Strong two-pole magnet
- Hydraulically adjustable breaking gap
- Rapid operational readiness
- Continuously adjustable rotor speed with high torque
Key model attributes
Up to 500 tph
1,300 mm (51”)
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote