This hefty 90 tonne machine shows a wide range of capabilities, crushing a variety of rock sizes at 1100 t/h.
Track mounted impact crusher for tough rock, gravel, and stone
GIPOREC 170 C/FDR Impact Crusher
This powerful GIPOREC 170 track mounted impact crusher is equipped for tough rock material like gravel, asphalt, and hard or medium stone. The large hopper feed and tph capacity makes for an impressive output, particularly for job sites looking to power through mass amounts of material. With a wide array of custom options including side delivery belts, water spray, extended radio controls and more, this impressive machine can be fitted to handle any unique crushing application.
GIPO is a globally recognized for its expertise in soil and stone industries. This knowledge has set the foundation for machines like the REC 170 to give your project a reliable and powerful machine to create results you need for a quality production.
Performance Highlights C/FDR
- State-of-the art technology, high mobility and minimum time required for deployment
- Swiss quality
- Fully hydraulic drive concept
- Large space preventing material gaps
- High mobility with short setup time
- Powerful CATERPILLAR diesel engine
- Chassis adaptations for transport systems
- Strong two-pole magnet
- Hydraulically adjustable breaking gap
- Rapid operational readiness
- Continuously adjustable rotor speed with high torque
Key model attributes C/FDR
Up to 1,100 tph
1,300 mm (51”)
1,400 mm (55”)
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote