- Weight: 15,456 kg
Robust, versatile and compact trommel drum screener
Edge TRT516 Mobile Trommel Screener
If space restrictions or mobility is a concern for you, the Edge TRT516 trommel screener is the perfect screening solution for your operation! This machine can easily be transported or re-positioned through-out the site with ease.
Ideal for mid-sized operations, the TRT516 includes a robust design optimized for the processing of topsoil, mulch, compost, household waste, and C&D. The wide array of drum types available offer increased versatility.
Standard design features include a sixteen foot long drum, four wheel direct drive system, load sensing controls, radial fines conveyor, and a variable speed drum and feed conveyor. Additionally, there are many optional features to choose from to meet the specific needs of of each customer such as magnetic head pulleys, scroll drums, hopper extensions, double cleaning brushes and much, much more.
- Designed for fuel efficiency and low operating costs
- Quick & easy transport
- Capable of working in the most extreme conditions and environments
- Radial fines conveyor for wind row stockpiling capacities
- Load sensing control system
- Optional tipping grid
- Telescopic oversize conveyor for larger stockpiles
- Highly efficient maintenance friendly hydraulic drive system
- C&D Waste
- Sand and gravel
Key model attributes
1.54m x 4.9m
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote