A versatile mobile trommel screener designed for space constraints
Edge TRM516 Mobile Trommel Screener
The Edge TRM516 trommel screener is designed for sites with space restrictions but still require optimal performance to support mid to large-sized operations.
With durability in mind, the Edge TRM516 trommel features a 4.9m (16′) long drum barrel, variable speed controls and a feed conveyor with intelligent load sensing controls. With proven excellence in a variety of applications from recycling, composting, construction and demolition, the TRM516 is able to produce top quality products such as compost, gravel, sand and topsoil. Various mesh sizes and drum types offer improved performance for each specific application.
This unique design of a compact trommel with a radial discharge conveyor, brings all the benefits of a side conveyor product with all the advantages of an end conveyor offering. The TRM516 trommel screener is your top choice for compact screeners in the market today!
- Trommel screen barrel diameter of 1.54m (5’) X 4.9m (16’) long provides a screening area of 22yds²
- Reduced wear cost and quick barrel exchange facilitated through a 4 wheel drive drum system
- 180° radial fines conveyor with a discharge height of 5.3m (17’6”)
- Intelligent load sensing to prevent barrel overload
- Variable drum and feed conveyor speed with forward/reverse functionality
- Improved fuel efficiency with eco-power saving functionality
- Low power consumption: 12-15ltr/hr (3-4 US Gallons)
- Hydraulic foldable end conveyors for quick transfer from operational to transport mode.
- Commercial and industrial waste
- Construction and demolition waste (C&D)
- Green waste
- RDF processing
- Sand and gravel
- Skip waste
- Wood waste
Key model attributes
1.54m x 4.9m
Contact Us to Receive a Quote
Found what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote on any of our machines.Request a Quote