Why choose Frontline for all Your Heavy Equipment Sourcing Needs?
There are a number of factors that set us apart from your average heavy equipment dealer, some of these include:
- The ability and willingness to go the extra mile for our customers – In addition to providing high-quality equipment that is both safe and in top operating condition, we also provide industry-leading same day or next day service if there is ever an issue with one of our machines. Operator error or not, we have been known to drive for hours to remote work sites to ensure that your project is up and running again as quickly as possible.
- In-house service technicians – In a production environment, your biggest concerns are costly slowdowns or work stoppages. Our in-house service technicians are on-call and available to make sure your project continues to run smoothly.
- Exclusive supplier agreements
- Unmatched fuel efficiency
- Load-sensing hydraulic systems
- ECO-drive using either diesel or electric power
- Durable equipment with easy to reach wear parts
- Worker-friendly maintenance and operation
- Professional size reduction for a consistent end product
- Advanced product range for a complete in-field organic or man-made material processing solution
- Load-sensing hydraulic systems for advanced fuel economy
- Keestrack – We are the exclusive Keestrack dealership for western Canada. Keestrack equipment is best known for:
- Doppstadt – Frontline is the exclusive dealer for Doppstadt Mobile Recycling Equipment for British Columbia. Some features of Doppstadt equipment include:
Frontline Machinery is dedicated to providing heavy equipment to solve machinery shortages and production demands across a wide range of industries. If you need a piece of machinery that is not listed on our website, chances are we can find it for you, just give us a call.